Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures From Our Trip To Iowa

Since I don't have a lot of time to write all about our trip back to Iowa last week, I thought I would post a few pictures of our time back in the Midwest. I promise, in the next day or so I will take time to sit down and tell you all about our the wonderful time we had back home! Till then...here's our week through pictures. ENJOY!


Hickory Park in Ames...Yummy!


Scott and I eating at Hickory Park in Ames

Scott, his mom Jane and sister Stephanie

Scott and I at his Mom's house

Scott with his Mom, Sister and Step-Sister Hillary at my wedding shower

Scott and I at my wedding shower...he didn't attend, just stopped by to say hi to everyone

My cousin Danielle (my Maid-of-Honor), me, my Mom, Aunt Clare (who hosted my shower) and Danielle's daughter Kate (our Flower Girl) at my wedding shower

Opening gifts at my wedding shower


Well, there you go! Just a few pictures of our great week! Like I said, I will write all about it in the next day or so! I hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all!

Love,
Heather


No comments: